This is a list of memorable quotes from President Benjamin Asher.
- President Benjamin Asher: I never would've taken you for a traitor.
- Dave Forbes: Me? What about you? You sold this country out long before I ever did. Globalization and fucking Wall Street. What's the cost to buy the presidency nowadays anyway? Huh? 500 million dollars. I'm a fucking rookie, compared to you.
- President Benjamin Asher: (headbutts Forbes) Keep your gloves on, Forbes.
- President Benjamin Asher: We've lost good friends. Family. All good people. Heroes, every one of them. Our hearts and prayers go out to their families. And they will be remembered. Nor will we forget those who serve out of the spotlight, to whom we owe our highest gratitude. Our foe did not come only to destroy our things or our people. They came to desecrate our way of life. To foul our beliefs. Trample our freedom. And in this, not only did they fail, they granted us the greatest gift - a chance at our rebirth. We will rise renewed, stronger, and united. This is our time. Our chance to get back to the best of who we are. To lead by example with the dignity, integrity, and honor that built this country. And which will build it once again. May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.
- Mike Banning: (after Asher emerges from a closet to shoot a hostile) I was wondering when you were gonna come out of the closet.
- Benjamin Asher: That's not funny.
- Benjamin Asher: (climbing into an MI6 car) I'll drive, you shoot!
- Mike Banning: The car is bullet-proof, not politician proof.
- Benjamin Asher: I'm the President of the United States. I haven't driven a car in six years!